Stark Holborn is a novelist, games writer and the author of Ten Low, the British Fantasy Award-nominated Triggernometry series and Nunslinger. Stark lives in Bristol, UK and is currently a judge for the Clarke Award.
Stark Holborn is the author of Ten Low, the Triggernometry series and the groundbreaking digital serial, Nunslinger. Stark’s fiction has been nominated for the British Fantasy Awards, the BSFA Awards and the New Media Writing Prize. Stark also works as a games writer on TIGA-award winning projects for the BBC, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim, and is currently a lead writer on the upcoming SF detective game, Shadows of Doubt.
All photographs © Stark Holborn. Photography by Damon Charles.
- ‘Our Pick of the latest science fiction for May 2021’ – Ten Low in The Times
- Holborn delivers a crisply written space western – Ten Low in Publisher’s Weekly
- ‘The best science fiction and fantasy of the year so far‘ – Triggernometry in The Washington Post
- ‘Reviewer’s Choice: Best Books of 2020 So Far’ – Triggernometry on Tor.com
- ‘To the Max’ – Triggernometry in Maxim Jakubowski’s Crime Time column
- ‘Meet the nun on the run who’s a serial offender’ – Nunslinger in The Guardian
- Nunslinger in The Herald
- Nunslinger in The Irish Times
“Women and the Western: in front of and behind the camera” – Screen Queens
Reviews for Pornokitsch
“A Case of Trouble” – written for inkJam20; ranked 1st place in Narrative category, 3rd place overall
Please use the contact form to get in touch with any further questions.
Literary Agent: Ed Wilson at Johnson & Alcock
Foreign Rights: Hélène Butler at Johnson & Alcock